Tuesday 31 January 2012

Happy New Year

This weekend marks Coventry Parkrun's second Birthday. As a relative newcomer I'm still getting to grips with the ins and outs of the whole parkrun thing - points and percentages?? At the start of the calendar year the Parkrun show asked what NY resolutions people were setting. I posted then but in view of a new year starting at Coventry I would like to affirm my goals for the new Parkrun year.

I aim to run 30 parkruns. Could that 50 shirt be realistic by this time next year? I have 7 runs under my belt so its one big commitment.
I will volunteer 3 times. First time is already on the rota.
I want to get my time into the 30 minutes. This is going to be the toughest. I am not a fast runner, but after another PB last week its feeling more achievable than a month ago.

Did anyone else set targets? How are they progressing after a month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you and welcome all comments.