Saturday 18 February 2012

New Contributor: Louise Ayling

Name: Louise Ayling
Home parkrun: Wimbledon
Date of first parkrun: 8 Jan 2011
Total Number of parkruns: 60
Number of other parkrun locations run: 54
Number of times volunteered: 0 (hangs head in shame and promises to do better)
My parkrun history: is here

In January 2011, I found out about parkrun. Now I’m hooked. A lot of my weekday running is from home to work and work to home, so I have decided to tour as many parkruns as I can to add variety and spice and to satisfy my inner collector.

So far, these are the ones that I've been to:

England

East Midlands
Braunstone

East of England
Bedford
Cambridge
Kings Lynn*
St Albans*

Greater London
Ally Pally*
Bedfont Lakes
Brockwell
Bromley
Bushy Park
Crystal Palace
Finsbury Park
Greenwich
Grovelands
Gunnersbury
Gunpowder*
Hackney Marshes
Hampstead Heath*
Highbury Fields
Kingston
Lloyd
Mile End*
Nonsuch
Oak Hill*
Old Deer Park
Pymmes**
Richmond Park
Riddlesdown*
Roundshaw Downs
Valentines
Wanstead Flats*
Wimbledon Common
Wormwood Scrubs

North West
Bolton
Heaton Park

South East
Abingdon
Andover
Banstead Woods
Basingstoke
Black Park
Brighton & Hove
Eastbourne*
Eastleigh
Frimley Lodge
Milton Keynes
Newbury*
Reading
Whitstable

South West
Ashton Court
Poole
Southwick Country Park*

West Midlands
Cannon Hill

Yorkshire and the Humber
Bradford

Wales

Cardiff

Iceland

ElliưaƔrdalur*


*inaugural event
**my inaugural inaugural event

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you and welcome all comments.